THE AUTHOR'S DAIRY- Stories Corner


Author's Dairy is  a series of suspense filled fictional and non-fictional stories and intriguing poems specially constructed for your delight. They're the original works of young and creative authors who are passionate about writing. Author's Dairy is exclusive on this blog, don't miss a thing! 


MY MAN WAS CRYING
Written by Precious Eminent

As I was travelling to town From the village, seeing that the festive period had ended. Right on the way I was extremely pressed, and I had been managing but, this time I couldn't... I had to stop driving. I packed my car at one side of the road and opened my car door. Then I squatted at one side of the road, almost about to release H20 turned urine, I noticed a small sized Car packed few meters away, apparently Someone was doing the same thing I yearned for, only for one odd thing.
   ***She was already bent to do her business when I saw a man behind her with a matchete in his hands about to strike. Fear gripped me. I looked hard only to discover she had found out.
She screamingly ran to the other side of the road. There and then, another huge figure came out from the other end of the bush, on the path she had crossed over to. She screamed even harder. Sweat dripped from my crown, I quickly wiped it out. Then again, another male figure quickly dragged her by the hair. she screamed for help. These three creepy looking men grabbed her.The other drove her car backwards. 

Fear gripped me even more. I couldn't tell if the urine had dripped out one bit. Every part of me froze. I opened my mouth but words had disappeared. I made to point at them but, my fingers refused. I tried shutting my eyes but, they couldn't. Then  I looked around hoping to see anything I could run to or tell what was going on but, no other car nor being passed by. Her screams were the only thing I heard. I wanted to help but a voice said run...I couldn't run the run I needed. Then they laid her down on the road. That tarred road , they stripped off her clothes and cut out her legs. Oh lord! I had vomited on my clothes without making a sound. I could hear her screams from her dry throat. They again cut out her hands. Oh lord! I felt her pain deep within because I was a woman like her. Where was my strength against three huge predators?

How do I rescue a woman with no hands and limbs? Tears rolled down my balls... I mean my cheeks.

***They cut out her breast. And then her head. Blood was all over the place. It was horrible, it was terrible. I suddenly gave up watching . Then I made to run. I started my car but, they had seen me. I drove like a wind in a chase. They drove after me in the dead lady's car. My engine suddenly and mysteriously came to a halt. Oh no! "God help me please!", I screamed. 
The urge to pee had already disappeared. Was the urge ever there? They were so close. Should I leave my car and run? Should I call anyone on my cell? Even if they picked, would they find me alive? Thoughts, thoughts and thoughts. I left my car. Opened my bonnet, Checked it and I ran back into my car again. This time they were soooooooo, I mean so close. I wanted to give up my spirit I couldn't. I wanted to faint but I couldn't. Damn it! death isn't even coming. I ran into my car and Locked my car doors and started the engine again. All to no avail. I started to weep. Thinking of my dearest family, how would they Know what happened to me? I thought of my sweetheart and I remembered his voice when he said "baby I love you". " I can't wait to see you", "be with you", "kiss your lips". Just then one of them hit- broke my glass window. I screamed an awful but awkward scream.

"Baby I'm not dying just yet, not today. I'm gonna kiss you in few hours" I said out loud. Then my fingers worked up the car keys. As I sunk them into the key hole. It had fallen before under my seat while I got frustrated in my past trials....Praise God! The car started. He hit the axe on my hands While the other hit his matchete at my back. The car had quickly jerked into motion. My legs sped off, no I mean the car ran off into miles. I saw them go back and drive the dead lady's car after me. Then I never looked back again. My legs or would I say the wind carried my Car in such undescribable manner. It was a race, I would never forget. I thought my hands were already cut off, I thought my back was already broken. I didn't feel any pain. The only thing I saw and breathe was blood.
My phone had started to beep. It was beneath the seat. I sought for it and I picked it up.

I wiped my blood off the screen. It was my baby calling. It was hope calling. It was my man's voice. I spoke to him in tears.
 My voice cracking... "Baby you almost lost me today. Please drive out of the house. You will see me" I said with the little strength I had. He didn't drive out. He practically ran out of the house. I parked my bloody car on the street, opened my car door and came out. I couldn't move. The whole pain suckled on my soul, it was unbearable. Then I fainted. I thought I was already dead, until his voice came "Jesus Christ! My love what happened? Thank God you're alive. Are our babies alright?" He said as he put my arms round his shoulder, trying to lift me from the ground. I hoped our twinies didn't leave their womb home for fear of death.   
"Ambulance please hurry!
My wife is hurt. Our babies are ...I don't know!
Please save them. Save us"
My man was crying. He followed me into the hospital, my eyes shut.







Comments

  1. Very interesting,please I will love to read the end of the story...though fear gripped me at a point, nevertheless hope to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! More will come your way. Thanks man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure! More will come your way. Thanks man.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy Who Was Not

When STAYING TOGETHER Matters: How To Make It Work.

The Shadow Encounter