THE BOSS'S STORY: Meet The CEO Clarexpressions concept.

CLARE Ezeakacha is the CEO of Clarexpressions concept. A Film Producer|Voice over Artiste|Content Producer|Kids Mentor and also an AMCVA winner. She has worked as a radio host with Solid fm Enugu. Also the Director and producer for Arima (a rape story) and Bimpe's Tale (story of the orphan). Having spent quite some good years in the media industry, she always knows what her audience wants and how to bring it to them. And now she shares her STORY with us...

# The Making of Clarexpressions concept:
Clarexpressions Concept was born out of my desire to be on film production sets but of course behind the camera. I used to be on radio and it gave me the opportunity to create the platform I needed, even though I didn't take it very seriously. I always read scripts while on radio and corrected a few stuff here and there. But after a while I decided to pick one, either radio or film. It was a tough one, being that I had built an audience that I would miss on radio, but then I had to take the bold step and follow my passion. So I started the clarexpresions concept first on radio untill I gradually shifted to films. The radio platform was an open door for me as I made lots of contacts from there. It really  gave me opportunities. I have a cousin who is a director, I understudied him. After a while he sent me some scripts which I read  and then I picked one and we shot the film *not as easy as it sounds though...smiles. From then, I started growing untill I got to where I am right now. And I am still moving higher.


 # My Challenges in Movie Making:
 Well for me, I'd say getting the right  locations was very difficult at the beginning, coupled with the funding. It took a lot of searching to get the proper locations to shoot the film and a lot of talking to people and companies to get sponsorship. And thank God I already have a "masters degree" in talking. Thumps up to my radio career that got me prepared for this. Before I finish explaining, they're already willing to fund it. Guess that's my talent...smiles. so that's how I dealt with some of the challenges and there're lots more, like getting the right person to fit into each role, but in all we conquered. Plus, I had good people who came through for me. Judith Audu was amazing on this job.

# My Motivation:
My driving force would be me. I love to push myself to go the extra mile. I always want to do that which seem impossible. And I like to believe in myself a lot, because if I don't, no one else will. So knowing that I can achieve anything, keeps me going.

How Far I'm Willing to Take My Career?
 As far as I can set my eyes on! It's slow and steady but with great push and learning everyday I can get to that height, no matter how high it seems. In fact, I intend to embark on short films with great messages. I just did a vignette that about rape titled ARIMA .I have a comedy web series coming up titled Jack of All Trade.
 So while I push here in Nigeria I also intend to meet up internationally.



#About my movie premier GONE GREY: 
 Wow! I'm always excited when ever Gone Grey is mentioned because it paved ways for me, made me meet lots of people and has created different platforms for me.
Alot of people call me up these days to work for them because of the movie. It was my first big project and I am very happy with the turn out. It was a huge encouragement to me. 

# My Advice:
To the young ones out there doing what they love and still want to excel in their career I'll say, don't feel terrible when you fall, don't compare yourself to the next person because we all have our seasons. Life is like an express road, there's room for overtaking. Make mistakes, but be quick to correct them. In all of the hustle , never get carried away and forget to PRAY. It is key.

Tips:
# Don't be discouraged when you fall in your course, the least you can do is get up, dust it off and start again.
# Try to avoid comparisons. Always know that you are the best version of you. Stay unique.
# Surround yourself with sincere people who would always have your back.


Comments

  1. Such an inspiring piece. Surely we'll all get there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Fam. Really grateful. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Clare. It was a great pleasure to meet such an inspiring woman like you. Keep up the good work!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy Who Was Not

When STAYING TOGETHER Matters: How To Make It Work.

The Shadow Encounter