Meet The Coordinator- HOPE FOUNDATION NIGERIA.


Moshood Muhammed is the Coordinator of Hope Foundation Nigeria, an initiative that believes in the Nigerian Youths by promoting and empowering them. He is from Ogun State, Nigeria and is passionate about setting things right in the country, which is why he believes the youths of Nigeria have a major role to play. He runs a personal blog where he sensitizes the youths through powerful and thoughtful articles. As the head of Hope Foundation team, he hopes to see a better Nigeria.

The interview
  • How did you begin the Hope Foundation?
Overtime, I’ve always thought of how best to reach out to the youths; serve the interest of my people, even while I was still in school. Many challenges, products of the inadequacies in the Nigerian system made it impossible. After I had left school, I was not interested in backing out. Before I left school, I had been working on it. Then, the idea occurred to me on my last birthday, to channel my strength and passion towards this direction and here we are. This gave birth to Hope Foundation.

  • What was your inspiration?
My passion to bring about the much needed change in the world and in my country Nigeria, particularly as it concerns the youths.

  • What are you set to achieve with this initiative?
We desire to raise generational leaders through orientation and re-orientation of the Nigerian youths by re-awakening the spirit of academic excellence, raise more patriotic and informed citizens, social and economic empowerment among others. It is an ongoing and possibly life-long adventure.

  • What are the major challenges you face in the cause of your project?
Well So far, lack of cooperation from stakeholders and financial deficit.

  • Who is/ are your role model/s?
Smiles...None! But I have quite a number of people that I admire a lot.

  • What advice do you have for Nigerian Youths?
Uhm...Like I have said earlier, we just have to step up our games and be ready to serve this country as alternative to the present leadership quagmire bedevilling the country. To do this, we must be ready to stand right, think right and do the right things at every point in time.
Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy Who Was Not

When STAYING TOGETHER Matters: How To Make It Work.

The Shadow Encounter