Meet The CEO of NVP Fashion World




Talk about bringing Africa to the global platform through creativity, Peace Nwafor the CEO of NVP Fashion World may have succeeded! Her unique crafts and designs gave her a niche in the fashion industry and now she is taking the Nigerian prints global. Here on the Boss's Story, Peace shares some interesting facts about her business with us. Read on!


How it all started:
NVP Fashion World was born out of my passion for hand crafted items and the desire to become a woman who is not only independent but also recognized by her own brand.
In 2014, I enrolled into a fashion academy where I was trained on fashion designing and crafts for 6 months. This is something I have always wanted to do and as soon as I got the opportunity, I decided to to take it and learn everything I could. I learnt how to make shoes, bags, hats and even clothing all from the scratch. It all started as a passion, then a vision and now my business!


My Driving Force: 
I have come across young women who limit themselves and feel they cannot achieve that big dream. I work hard everyday to ensure that my story changes their perception. And that has been my motivation. I cannot wait for that time when African products will grow from being a want to being a need.  I want to get to that point where anyone can walk into a store and pick an NVP brand product just like Gucci and the rest of them.


Challenges in the Fashion Industry:
So far, finance has been a major challenge for me but that hasn't stopped me and it won't. I need access to tools and machines that make it easy for mass production and access to market too. I think that if government can pull more resources in support of entrepreneurship, it will encourage more young people who are already doing their best. We need people in Nigeria, Africa, all over the world to see and know what we do and patronize our brand.


My "Global" Plan for NVP Fashion World:
It is my dream that NVP brand becomes a household name in the global fashion. I'll work harder, dig deeper, push further and even get a little less sleep if that is what it takes to get there. I'll keep putting my products out there and pray that God blesses all of my efforts and turn my dream into a reality.



My Advice for other young people who want to grow in their careers and businesses.
I have one word for you-CONSISTENCY. There are times when you'll feel like quitting but you have to  keep pushing, investing in your ideas, learning all you can and stop limiting yourself. Focus on God for strength to continue, soon you'll get to that position you so much desire.




Tips:
*Consistency is key. keep showing up everyday.
*Never limit your self. You haven't even reached your breaking point yet!
*It's easy to get a job but it's a lot more fun to work on your passion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy Who Was Not

The Shadow Encounter

A woman, a dead man and a mob: (Short Story) Written By Isaac Kunmi Olamiju