A Mother's Hope

Written by Peace Eneja
















The Joy of your birth
Has never left my breath
Even while yet in the womb
You healed so many wounds
And now my child…

You have just begun a life
My duty, to guide you
As you are just a kid
Forgive me my child
If I ever go wild leading you

My aim is to see you soar
Shielding you like a mother hen
From the hawks of life.
That devours the best part of you
Not for you my child


And even now I wonder
What thing that you ponder
Right in that little brain
As the future whispers its plans to no one
But I believe in the best for you my child

Like a firework
You shall rise, spread
Beautifully lightening up the sky
You are my life
You are my child. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy Who Was Not

When STAYING TOGETHER Matters: How To Make It Work.

The Shadow Encounter